These beautiful pictures were taken by my sister-in-law Kim. She does photography was great at setting the perfect scene. They are all so cute I can't decide which one to use for the announcements. There is a link to Kim's blog site below and on her page is a link to her professional photography site. Her prices are great so if you are in St. George at any time and want picts, look her up!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It was so nice to talk to you the other day. I'm so happy for the two of you, and that you get to experience this wonderful journey. You have a beautiful son! I will be looking Kim up the next time we get down to Hurricane. They are great pictures!
Thanks Erin.. that means a lot to me! muah sista :)
You are so funny... yes quarter toe grabbing is a rare talent in deed :D
Post a Comment