Jack never ceases to amaze me! Each day he does something new. He is almost 12 weeks and so much fun. He seems to be smiling so much lately. He has started grabbing things, his grip is still not directed and he will drop things and get frustrated. The other day he grabbed his toes for the first time! He sits in his bumbo a lot and he seems to have good core strength. I try to give him tummy time to strengthen his neck, he doesn't really like being on his tummy. He is babbling a lot now and seems to carry on a pretty good conversation. Jack has his hand in his mouth ALL the time. It is tough to get a picture without the hand. He has been drooling quite a bit and without a bib the front of his onsie would be soaked. It is exciting to see what each day holds!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey guys, it's nicole gubler. Congrats on your new one. I have three boys of my own, and it's the best! Kyle, please tell your mom "Hi" and I miss the occasional times I would see her.
You seem to be getting the hang of being a working mommy! It's rough...I ask myself everyday if it's worth it. Jack is so cute!! We're planning on coming to Salt Lake the weekend of Oct. 3 & 4th. I'd love to meet up and see that boy! We just want to hang and shop! Hang in there.
OH my gosh he's getting so big. I'm so excited to see him this weekend! I think he looks like you Erin :)
Jack is sooo cute. I can't believe how big he is already.
Post a Comment