


What a fun weekend! One of my oldest and dearest friends Starr visited. She brought her clan; Scotlynn, Parker, and baby to be. We had breakfast and visited. Parker is ten months and just a few weeks older than Brooks so they crawled around (mostly making a beeline for the stairs) while Jack observed. Pat, Kim, and Brooks came up for the weekend and we had a blast. We went to the car show and celebrated Kyle's 32nd birthday with a spicy hot chili dinner. Mary made a delicious cake and we topped it all off with ice cream sundaes. The boys paid little attention to each other except during an interaction the last morning when they kissed! They then proceeded to pummel each other, a peek into the future when we are surely going to have some rough housing little guys. Jack didn't know what to make of Brooks's high pitched screams and usually broke out in tears. Interestingly, since their visit Jack has been letting out a few of his own screeches! We got them matching jackets at Carter's and with their matching strollers they were quite the pair. It is so fun to have visitors and we can't wait for Easter when we are having a family get together. Pat is kind of cut off in the group picture - Mary was struggling with the camera. In the other two we have no heads....

5 comments:
Ahhh!! We loved visiting. That last picture is so cute!
Now if I knew you were going to post a pic I might have shown my good side...which I'm not sure I have one at this point! It was so nice to visit. You have a great family and I can't tell you and Kyle enough how happy I am that you two have made such a wonderful life with eachother. I'm glad we could stay friends after all these years!
Oh ya...by the way, that Auto Show was the most boringest (if that's a word) thing I've ever been to. We were there from 12-7. How many times can you look at a car? Many according to my dad and Sarah's boyfriend!It did make me want a new Pilot though!
I had to upload that video to youtube and then paste the link in the body of my post. There was another one of Brooks on the Pooh car and Pat pushing him after the dogs.. but it was 2 minutes and too big. (I tried for hours to upload it through blogger... it never worked)
I just realized it's photobucket I downloaded to not youtube... I actually tired both. Either way it's the same thing... you download it and it gives you a link to put in your text. Good luck
Post a Comment